Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Week 8 Progress

I am extremely happy with my progress this semester! I have enjoyed the reading and I like the stories I have written. I am proud with my project so far, and I look forward to continuing it. I have managed to keep a fairly consistent schedule allowing me to stay a week ahead, though I have deviated at times. Although I have not been doing as much as the extra credit as I initially thought, I think it's okay because I don't want to overwhelm myself.

So far, things have gone well making my blog and website. I am liking blogging so far, and I could see myself doing it in the future! Looking forward, I want to keep staying ahead of the schedule in case I hit a week where I need to take an extra break, and so I can hopefully finish early. I am moving states at the end of the semester so having more time at the end of the semester to prepare will be helpful. I think I want to try to connect more with the readings, as I had difficulty doing so with the Mahabharata. I also want to try to write some more Microfiction, as I really enjoyed the one I wrote at the beginning of the semester. Other than that, I want to just keep doing what I've been doing!

Image with the Quote: "If not now, when?"
No Changes Made. By: Alexas_Fotos on 9-29-15. Source: pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Lab - Microfiction: New Beginnings

Drabble Version New Beginnings The wind howled as she slammed the door on the truck. Turning, she put her hands on her hips and surveyed her...