Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that the feedback I have both given and received has drastically improved throughout the semester. In terms of feedback I have received, I think the most useful feedback has been ones that have suggested improvements.

I really found the WWW strategy of giving feedback useful, and after learning about it have tried to implement it in different ways when giving feedback. Since I like comments that give me suggestions for improvement, I have tried to always provide suggestions to others.

I think it is too early for me to say I have gotten to know people by commenting at their blogs, because it feels like I am commenting on new blogs every week. I could definitely see that by the end of the semester though! I do like how people can get to know me through my introduction, but I wish there was a way to expand on the introductions and continue getting to know others in the class.

I think that originally my comments probably weren't very helpful, but as I mentioned earlier the WWW strategy has really helped me. Going forward, I will continue to implement that strategy in order to give effective feedback.

Image of Two Cats and the Quote "Feedback Guides my Practice".
No Changes Made. By Laura Gibbs on 10-13-2018. Source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats

I chose to include the above Feedback Cat in this post because I thought it really encompassed how I think about feedback. It really spoke to me and I liked how it did such a great job at stating what I think about feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Lab - Microfiction: New Beginnings

Drabble Version New Beginnings The wind howled as she slammed the door on the truck. Turning, she put her hands on her hips and surveyed her...