Sunday, January 24, 2021

My Thoughts on the Assignments

Hello again,

I think the assignments for this class are really interesting! As I am a reader, I am probably most looking forward to the weekly readings, but I think the concept of writing our own stories based on the readings is really intriguing.

Hand Holding a Card with the Word "Assignments".
No Changes Made. Created by Nick Youngson. Source: Blue Diamond Gallery

I am also a big fan of how much extra credit is offered. I think having extra credit is good because it gives us students more flexibility, while also taking away the stress of having to complete every assignment on time and as perfect as we can. This is definitely a class that will not cause me a ton of stress about, which I am very grateful for.

To sum up, I am looking forward to this class and all that I will learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Lab - Microfiction: New Beginnings

Drabble Version New Beginnings The wind howled as she slammed the door on the truck. Turning, she put her hands on her hips and surveyed her...